Digital Marketing Specialist
JOIN OUR MISSION
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us save 10 Million Shoulders in 10 Years – and have a lot of fun doing it.
Description: Full Time Digital / Internet Marketing Specialist
Location: Next to the ocean in Indialantic, Florida.
Salary: Completely dependent on what you bring to the table.
Overview: Help us spread the message of shoulder health worldwide.
This position is responsible for the development and management of marketing strategies that include paid search, display & social media advertising, lead generation campaigns, customer education and referral campaigns, affiliate and brand ambassador programs, social media content, email and direct mail marketing, blogging, and event/trade show coordination (including Crossover Symmetry’s presence at the CrossFit Games.)
- Excellent organizational & project management skills along with the ability to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines.
3 Yrs Marketing Experience with
(1) brand/product messaging and copywriting,
(2) creating complete customer life cycle engagement campaigns using CRMs and auto-responders,
(3) growing revenue and marketshare through paid online and offline marketing.
- A solid fit with the Crossover Symmetry culture and core values. (see below)
- Developing and managing Social Media Strategies.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Developing and managing email marketing strategies.
- Working with the team to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Working with the team to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Edit and manage content writing
- Schedule and deliver content for press releases, media relations, blogs, case studies, white papers, executive bios, newsletters, social media, email campaigns, company website, and speaking proposals
- Creating marketing and promotional materials, both physical and electronic
Outreach and Events
- Outreach to media outlets for mentions.
- Event coordinating and preparation.
- Coordinating conferences, trade shows, press interviews, and meet ups.
- Outreach to trade shows and conferences.
Reporting & KPIs
- Develop KPIs for key responsibilities per market.
- Create and deliver weekly reporting around KPIs with insights into opportunities.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinker
- Ability to write, edit, proofread and revise communications.
- Ability to manage a team, including working with every level of the organization to meet deadlines and goals.
- Experience as a high level competitive athlete or working with high-level competitive athletes.
- Active in CrossFit or other High Intensity Interval Training
- Active in sport (Swimming, Golf, Baseball, Softball, Tennis …)
- Solid experience with: Adwords (and similar ad networks), Google Analytics (including Content Experiments), Facebook Ads, Ad Buys
- Knowledge of Social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest.
- InfusionSoft, MailChimp, WooCommerce, WordPress, Zendesk
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Copywriting (StoryBrand), Digital Marketer Strategies
- International marketing experience (Europe especially)
- Multi-lingual (Spanish, French, German, Italian,…)
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org